Campus Fellowship Coach
Reporting to the CEO, the Campus Fellowship Coach will give leadership to 15 Christian Grads Fellowship groups from around the country. The role of Fellowship Coach is comprised of two primary responsibilities: first, pastoral care for individuals and second, coaching leaders toward organizational effectiveness and goal achievement. The position requires a high level of spiritual maturity and excellent communication skills.
- **This is a supported position. The the salary for the fellowship coach will be raised by asking for financial support from family, friends and churches. Grad Resources will provide you with training in how to raise your financial support.**
- If you currently work with a ministry and have a support based salary we have seen success in transitioning over support teams to Grad Resources.
Please send cover letter explaining your spiritual background and if you are willing to raise financial support along with your resume to email@example.com
Campus Expansion Fellowship
The Campus Expansion Fellowship is designed as a 1-2 year opportunity to work on a ministry team while using and developing your skills to launch new Christ centered communities of graduate students on campuses all over the world
- Work on a close knit team that cares about your spiritual and personal growth.
- Flexible work schedule tailored to your unique gifts and abilities.
- Your passions, gifts, and ideas directly help guide the direction of the ministry.
- You will be trained in how to raise financial support to cover your salary and ministry expenses for the year
- Most Fellows spend 3-6 months raising their financial support before reporting for their first year of the fellowship